The advantages of AXA Wealth Europe
- The expertise of a leading international insurance company
- The portability and optimal security of a Luxembourg policy
- Luxembourg is Europe's leading financial centre
- Proximity and synergies between players (banks, insurers, funds)
- Political and fiscal stability
- Start-up model (reactivity, short decision-making circuits, creativity, etc.)
The advantages of the Lifinity Europe policy
- Tax neutrality adapted to international mobility
- The choice of the policy currency: Euro, Swiss Franc, Dollar, Pound Sterling
- The possibility of paying premiums in cash or by transferring securities (under certain conditions)
- A flexible financial management offer
- Loan guarantees (pledge, delegation)
Lifinity Europe France and Monaco
Type of subscribers
Legal entities: asset-based companies with a maximum of 10% commercial activities.
Commercial companies: eligible for subscription only in 100% unit-linked products.
- Geographical diversification and optimisation of your assets.
- Flexible and diversified multi-currency financial management (Collective Internal Funds, Dedicated Internal Funds).
- Multi-Support: Reinsured € Fund, external unit-linked funds, Collective Internal Funds (CIF), Dedicated Internal Funds (DIF) and Specialised Insurance Funds (SIF).
- Financial management provided by several management companies ARCHITAS France (AXA Group).
- Multi-Custodian: BNP SS Luxembourg as the lead custodian and other approved custodians.
- Multi-Option: Guaranteed Death Benefit, financial options on external unit-linked funds.
- The commitments of AXA Wealth Europe on the € fund are 100% reinsured by AXA France but deposited in a Luxembourg banking institution under a policy subject to Luxembourg law.
- A choice of more than 400 funds managed by reference management companies for the investment products: external funds.